[thechat] There's a new kid in town

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Mon Aug 30 14:51:30 CDT 2004

Morgan Kelsey noted:

>>Now BE CAREFUL....everyone you know with kids will start offering
>>you huge chunks of plastic that "your kid will love" (but they're
>>really just cleaning out their house).

Heh ... I went into a toy store in Chicago with a friend of mine who's
older brother had just turned him into an uncle.

... he stood in the middle of the store
... platinum card held high
... and loudly announced ...

"I want the loudest, noisiest, most obnoxious toy in this store!
... and I don't care what it costs!"

RonL.
<sniffle /> It's always gratifying to see a student become a master!