[thechat] Recipes

deacon web at master.gen.in.us
Wed Sep 1 11:02:46 CDT 2004

On 1 Sep 2004 at 11:34, Madhu Menon wrote:

> Er, dunno how many of you have been visiting my chef's diary, but I keep
> writing articles and putting up recipes there, ya' know. :)

> The latest one is a 10-min dish, Stir-fried Tofu with basil (also available
> in a chicken version)

> http://www.shiokfood.com/notes

Is "Holy basil" the same thing as "basil" or are they unrelated (as
artichoke and jerusalem artichoke are unrelated)?

Looks really pretty, but I suspect this is a fairly hot dish. I love reading
such recipes, even though I can't enjoy tasting them.

--
http://paulding.net   Useful utilities
http://pdhomes.net  Webhomes