[thechat] place for freelancers to work

noah noah at tookish.net
Fri Sep 3 16:50:15 CDT 2004

A couple of months ago, I came across the website of a place that
provides office space, conference rooms, etc. for people who freelance,
telecommute, etc. I think that the idea was that people pay a monthly
fee for unlimited access to common areas, plus limited access to private
office space and conference rooms.

I also think it's in the bay area (or is that Bay Area?).

Has anyone heard of this place, or anything like it? My Google skills
have let me down, perhaps because there's an actual name for a place
like this, and I don't know what it is.

Thanks,
Noah