[thechat] Madhu started a trend

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Wed Sep 15 10:01:10 CDT 2004

Seems that once again, our Evolters are at the head of a new and
interesting trend: developers leaving the tech world to become chefs.

Meg Hourihan (founder of Pyra, maker of Blogger) has left Pyra and gone
to work as a full time Chef. http://www.megnut.com/2004/09/from-geek-to-chef

Of course, though Meg might be slighty more famous than Madhu, it must
be said that he triumphs in that A) he actually founded his own
restraunt and B) his restraunt actually has a website and a fine one at
that.

Guess I need to hop on the new trend and get back in the kitchen...

Judah