[thechat] Good Movie!

Bob Davis bob at bobdavis.org
Fri Sep 17 06:49:07 CDT 2004

On Sep 16, 2004, at 6:25 PM, Joel D Canfield wrote:

>> Okay ... How 'bout a movie recommendation?  I saw a movie earlier
>> this week that still has me smiling .... "Amelie" ... (my son had
>> recommended it as something he thought I might like).
>
> I've considered it a number of times, but haven't gotten around to it.
> Now I will.

I saw it some time ago at the recommendation of a film buff friend of
mine and liked it very much.

A movie that's also good (and in theaters now) is Hero. It's beautiful.
Heather and I both liked it very much. Good story, great
cinematography, great costumes, cool fighting. Same caliber as
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon (or is it the other way around?).

bob