[thechat] San Jose Mercury News

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Fri Sep 17 22:57:55 CDT 2004

Paul Cowan wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, I'm quite sure I remember that we have some
> evolters from San Jose (or at least, the Bay Area). Can someone there
> give me an idea what 'sort' of newspaper the Mercury News is?
>
> Times of London? Washington Post? New York Times? USA Today? New York
> Post? The (UK) Sun? Weekly World News?
>
> Just curious, one of their journalists wants to interview me (??!?), and
> I was wondering whether I'm setting myself up for some sort of
> truth-twisting sex-scandal expose or whether it's actually reputable.

Major metropolitan daily, maybe not as internationally oriented as
the (Wash.) Post or Times, Silicon Valley/tech focused (unsurprising)
but no Page Three girls -- OK, mixed feelings on that one :-) -- and
not in any way a comic book like "USA Today"...

The opinion of one San Jose resident (and, yes, a Murky News daily
hardcopy subscriber)...

I'll look forward to the expose, and say I knew him when :-)

Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.