[thechat] San Jose Mercury News

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Sat Sep 18 01:53:19 CDT 2004

Well, I'm not a SJ area resident, but I read the Mercury online a fair
amount. It's tech coverage is superb, the best of any paper in my
opinion. I am also a big Dan Gilmore fan. Dans residence at the paper
provides quite the libertarian slant to some of the coverage, but I
appreciate that.

Presuming that you are being interviewed in a tech related area, I'd the
the Mercury is a great paper to get interviewed by.

Judah