[thechat] toevolt

Wesley Aaron Mason wes at pmason.karoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 17:55:14 CDT 2004

I was very saddened not being able to make it (damn you university,
daaaamn you!)

Elfur, if you get a gig organised for Iceland and I'm free I'll be
there, my word.

On Sep 22, 2004, at 10:02 pm, Garrett Coakley wrote:

>> Hey Garrett... John said I looked like your twin or something :-D
>
> You mean you look like this http://polytechnic.co.uk/node/view/135 too?
> ... I thought I was the only one!

And /no/, that is just /you/ Garrett. ;)

- --
Wesley Aaron Mason
Weblog from nowhere: http://1stvamp.org/
Webcomic from somewhere: http://gfbowl.com/