[thechat] We *did* try -- but we're moving away

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Fri Sep 24 09:39:59 CDT 2004

Hey Stephane

Congrats on the new house. Seems like it's sweet.

I can't believe you put up with that crap for so long, one of the main
reasons for my latest move was because I had an annoying neighbor,
separated by a thin wall. I wouldn't call him socially deprived, just
the stereotypal jackass gringo.

I'd love to visit you one of these days :)

..... Ashok, the end of your story is spooky. Reminds me of.... I had a
friend who lived in a house.... the bathroom kept on coming up with a
brown stain on the ceiling on top of the toilet, whenever they painted
it all white, it would come again slowly. Years later they discovered
that someone had blown their brains off in the toilet seat (strange
place to pick for it).

cheers
javier