[thechat] SpaceShipOne Does it Again

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Wed Sep 29 12:31:14 CDT 2004

Terry Fowler noted:

>>SpaceShipOne just landed a little while ago after reaching
>>100km again. The data has to be analyzed before an official
>>ruling is granted, but it looks good.

Hi Terry,

Yeah - I just saw that from a couple of new sources. Nothing about
it on their home page yet ... Pretty neat! I hope they take the
Ansari prize next week!

(I also saw where Richard Branson has ordered up 5 larger copies
to kick off his 'Virgin Galactic' tourist enterprise ... flights
to start in 2007 at £100,000 a seat!)

RonL.
(You want me to get in touch with reality? ... What's my exit strategy?)