[thechat] Games Consoles

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Wed Sep 29 15:04:23 CDT 2004

RrrrrrrrrronL :

> (Who has, sadly, been unsuccessful in three attempts to sell some books
> on eBay so far.  When I get some "free time" (TM) I'll try some more
> interesting fare. Old 'Avengers' comics anyone?)

I'll give ya a buck for #4....plus shipping of course.

- nagrom, aka "Little Woody"

[Who has, sadly, just finished doing a run of "Woody Guthrie's American
Song" where I got to play "Young Woody" (there were three Woodys in the
play). Yep, the band called me "Little Woody", what they don't know caint
hurt 'em. Not that they was they types of fellers that would hurt a man, a
good man that is. My Kalamazoo (thats an ol' gee-tar to you city slickers),
took a few lickings from people throwing money at our hats while me and
"Medium Woody" played on a stylized NYC street corner for buffalo nickels.
Well, see by then I was Cisco Houston, having being done with the "Young
Woody" bit. Heck, why I am giving you people this here ammunition I'll never
know.]