[thechat] Games Consoles

Martin Burns yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 16:02:13 CDT 2004

On Wed, September 29, 2004 6:35 pm, Luther, Ron said:
> Sabrina asked about new and old game consoles:
> Hi Bri,
>
> Pity shipping would be such a pain ...

Of course, Sabrina has rellies in N'llJ - somewhat easier to ship to than
dear
old Blighty - who are visiting over here in November for some reason...

nfi whether they have inclination/luggage room, though.

Cheers
Martin

--
"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk <- to train