[thechat] Games Consoles

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 16:19:44 CDT 2004

Ixnay on both. My mother made me turn over every rock in Hell to find an
apartment rental in Edinburgh that was on the ground floor or had a
lift. "I'm not carrying bags up a flight of stairs."

Plus we're a family of master packers; we travel very very light :)

But thanks for the offer, Ron :)

--Sabrina

---