[thechat] PS2 vs. Whatever

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Sep 30 09:21:48 CDT 2004

Joel D Canfield wrote:
> [snip]
>
> And, man, on a 36" TV like my ex owns . . .

My ex got the 28" widescreen set, but luckily my folks gifted me a brand new
Thomson 28" widescreen teevee the week after.  Gladiator on Sky Movies in
2.35:1 letterbox widescreen on a 12" colour portable was just too much to
bear, never mind the breakup an all :>

"On my command ... [squint, squint] ... unleash hell!" ... where?!

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him