[thechat] US prez debates

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Fri Oct 1 08:31:14 CDT 2004

Hi all,

At the risk of bringing up a hairy subject...

Did anyone see the debates last night and what did you think?

Personally, I thought Kerry wiped the floor with Bush. But, I'm
definitely biased and I've given up trying to understand the American
public's perspective. Really, I just can't fathom why so many Americans
seem to like Bush so much.

All the online polls were giving it to Kerry last night though, so
maybe I'm not too far off what all you USians think.

So what do all the Americans on thechat think? What does everyone else
think?

Okay. Now you can all throw tomatoes at me for bringing up politics ;-)

Tara