[thechat] DVD Recorders?

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Fri Oct 1 14:05:54 CDT 2004

Joel D Canfield astutely noted:

> Will it let you record the output from your DVD player?

>>c'mon, ron; it's only one and a half bills. buy it in the name of
>>research and let us know how it goes.

Hi Joel,

It's tempting! ;-)

... I may hunt around and see if I can track down any more info on it.
I just figgered there might be onna those 'early adopter' types out here
who already had one.

Heh. It's even cheaper than that for me... I fell into some Wallyworld
gift certificates ... so I was hunting around the site for toys around
that price range when that caught my eye.

Other possibilities are a cheapie GPS gizmo (I've been wanting to play
with one of those) ... or another coffeetable book - like 'Ansel Adams
at 100' (but then again - one more coffeetable book may be the one to
get me shot at home).

Tough Choices,

RonL.
(Much relieved to have net access again.)