[thechat] DVD Recorders?

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Fri Oct 1 17:48:51 CDT 2004

> Other possibilities are a cheapie GPS gizmo (I've been
> wanting to play
> with one of those)

my buddy Ken (y'all met him at our reception) can always tell you how
far away the nearest Krispy Kreme is, to the nearest couple feet. He had
fun with it. There's also a website somewhere dedicated to photos of all
the latitude longitude crossings (there's a word for it, I know there is
. . . )

 ... or another coffeetable book - like
> 'Ansel Adams
> at 100' (but then again - one more coffeetable book may be the one to
> get me shot at home).

So, they got any guitars? If you're gonna get shot, make it worthwhile
;)