GPS-related site (was RE: [thechat] DVD Recorders?)

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 17:53:00 CDT 2004

On Monday, October 4, 2004  @972, Judah McAuley wrote:

>Since this appears to be a Which Confluence are You thread starting, I
>shall toss my hat in the ring and give this one:
>http://confluence.org/confluence.php?lat=44&lon=-123

I'm this one:

<http://confluence.org/confluence.php?lat=51&lon=-1>

It's about 20 or so miles almost directly south from me. The photos are
pretty accurate, it's all countryside round here. Apparently it's where
Eisenhower addressed the troops before D-Day, Coo.

Crop circles too.

Joel said:

> http://confluence.org/confluence.php?lat=39&lon=-121
> Just a few miles up the road, past where Best Beloved and I got married.
> The area is really much more scenic that this scrub by the freeway
> shows.

Heh, that's some real Blair Witch scrub you've got there.

G.