[thechat] Bill Shatner's voice

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Oct 5 00:53:09 CDT 2004

Madhu Menon wrote:
> [snip]
>
> PS: If you use Kazaa, search for a video file with the words "Triumph
> Star Wars" - ROFL funny how Triumph the insult comic dog makes fun of
> star wars nerds.
>
> Sample:
> (to a Vader-suited guy) "So this button controls your voice box. Which
> button calls your parents to come pick you up?"

Oh, I missed this bit - Triumph absolutely rips the shit out of the Star
Wars geeks, even bringing along a guy dressed up as Spock to taunt them.
Sheer class.  Not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with Star Wars per
se, just that people who get dressed up for that kind of stuff need a bit of
a reality check.  Except cute chicks who are into cosplay.  They rock.

Oh and don't use Kazaa, it's evil, m'kay?

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him