[thechat] ADSL - UK & Beervolt London

Martin Burns yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 15:30:20 CDT 2004

On Tue, October 19, 2004 4:59 pm, chris at martiantechnologies.com said:
> Dear all
>
>> > Zen Internet have been very good in the two years Plus I've
>> > been with them.
>> >
>> > well recommended.
>>
>> I second that emotion. I can't speak for genghis, but I've been happy
>> with

> Many thanks for all the input. Zen look pretty good - with the
> recommendations I shall probably go with them.

Another satisfied customer here - static IP makes a *big* difference: I'm
currently in Switzerland, sending this via Webmail to the box sat at home
running qmail. I'm also on IRC via irc.cgi.

I've only got the 500k service, but that's plenty fast for me.

> By the way, does anyone attend London Beervolts any more, or did they die
> out?

Pretty regularly, yeah. Although they tend to be organised via #evolt
these days as a fair chunk of the london 'volters hang out there day in,
day out.

See the list sig for info...

Cheers
Martin

--
"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk <- to train