[thechat] things to do while in Ireland

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed Oct 27 18:10:16 CDT 2004

So, although we're planning on spending lots of time lazing in front of
a fire (our own, or the one down the pub) we'd hate to come home and
realize we'd missed some 'once-in-a-lifetime' opportunity.

Looking for any ideas, from trivial to tremendous, and it doesn't
necessarily have to be in Ireland; we're considering some travel while
we're over.

Oh; we can consider "eating/drinking at every possible opportunity" to
be on the list in general, but if there's a place or taste that just
shouldn't be missed, we'd love to hear about it. My Best Beloved is as
adventurous about drink and food as I am. Rachelle will probably try
every possible kind of bread while we're there, and not much else, but
that's nothing new ;) I guess when you're 17 and weight 95 pounds, you
might as well enjoy it while you can.

Thanks ever so much

joel and sue
and rachelle and fiona