[thechat] New Batman movie trailer

Madhu Menon chef at shiokfood.com
Thu Nov 4 08:26:05 CST 2004

... is up at:
http://batmanbegins.warnerbros.com

It's just a teaser trailer, but I get the feeling it's going to be a good
movie when it's released, even if they have made a monstrosity out of the
Batmobile. A return to the dark, brooding Batman instead of the camp Joel
Schumacher crap. I mean... instead of putting Bat Nipples on Batgirl, they
put it on the male characters instead. :p

(Aside: Since the age of maybe 10, I have longed to do voiceovers for
Batman villains. Pity it's not likely to happen.)

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Shiok Far-eastern Cuisine
Indiranagar, Bangalore