[thechat] My baby is one year old!

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Tue Nov 30 07:32:22 CST 2004

The 'mad chef', Madhu Menon, mentioned:

>>My restaurant, Shiok, actually turns one year old on 12 December.

Wooot!  ;-)

Be proud buddy!

Congratulations!!

>>I'm planning a special event to celebrate, so I'd appreciate any
>>suggestions for what we should do to make it special.

A band might be nice ... party hats or sashes for the hostesses/servers
... a nice 'birthday' banner ... maybe buttons or balloons for the guests
and kids ... drink or appetizer specials ... 'birthday' napkin coasters
for the drinks ... and the staff presenting you with a nice birthday cake
later in the evening - (just after 'rush') - which is later sliced up and
given to the patrons, naturally.

RonL.
(Uh ... What's for lunch?)