[thechat] Meanwhile, in Edinburgh...

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Dec 10 15:10:20 CST 2004

Garrett Coakley wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Birthday beer is the sweetest beer of all.
>
> (I read that in a book once, so it must be true)

Mine tasted pretty foul when I was boaking them up several minutes/hours
(depending which pint it was) after glugging em ... but I blame the
half-pint-lager/half-pint-cola/shot-of-amaretto-bomb loveliness / nastiness
that was fobbed onto me *several times* while I was trying to settle into a
nice Guinness/Jamesons pattern :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | "There's something about records which is
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |  really satisfying."