[thechat] Shiok's celebration

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Mon Dec 20 11:03:09 CST 2004

Joel & Madhu both bragged on anniversaries:

Hi Madhu,

Oh My! ... That sounds very tasty! ... Are you quite sure you don't
deliver?  Dang!

> PS: we did have a celebration on the birthday. We had a
> "raffle" where guests had to pick a token from a basket and
> got a random prize - It was quite the hit.

Splendid!  ;-)   Congrats!  Sounds like everyone had a great time!

Hi Joel,

>>preparing for his own first anniversary this coming Sunday . . .
>>http://OurHeartsEntwined.com/

Congrats to Fiona and Sue for putting up with you! ... Oh yeah,
like it was tough on you! ... Ha!   ;-P

[What wazzit they sang about you two in that CCR song? ...
"... way you walk. He loves the way you talk. Oh, 'Sue Can-Field' ...
Dit    dit dit    da da-da da!"  (Hey, 3 syllables is 3 syllables!)]

Running very very quickly away before he gets bopped *big time*,

RonL.
(Mmmmm ... anniversaries ... I think Mary and I moved into our current
house three years ago ... tomorrow! ... Hmmmm ... I'll have to come
up with something to thank her properly for putting up with /Me! ...
<think think thunk /> Garsh! ... I'm not sure there is anything
_that_ big!)   ;-)