[thechat] Omigod the hatred...

David Wagner medialyte at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 23:40:16 CST 2005

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 17:11:44 +0000, Martin Burns <martin at easyweb.co.uk> wrote:

> And even if it were so, my point would still be valid as the comment
> pointed to US-specific law, not international convention - "It's so
> because US law says" rather than "because international law says"

Point taken. This was an unclear argument on my part.

However, I was making a pretty safe assumption that the data hosted in
the US (on a livejournal site) would be under US copyright law --
rather than being under Indian copyright law due to Madhu's
citizenship. I didn't state that, but I should have.

--

David Wagner
medialyte at gmail.com