[thechat] Mac clipboard complaint and question

Erik Mattheis zero at gozz.com
Wed Jan 19 18:38:53 CST 2005

I wonder how much time I have wasted removing text formatting over the
years ... example: when you copy/paste something from a PDF or web page
into an email it retains the text formatting and makes the email rich
text. I cannot think of a single instance when I have been glad to see
the formatting preserved. Does _anyone_ find this behavior useful?

Is there a way to modify the clipboard so it forgets the formatting?

--
Erik Mattheis
http://fearofclowns.com/