[thechat] IPod Shuffle replacement

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 13:20:48 CST 2005

> Most of the flash memory players with 256 - 512 MB seem to average
> between $100 - $150 USD.

If you are going to go this route, may I suggest an alternative. I have a
PalmOne Zire 72 PDA
(http://euro.palmone.com/uk/en/products/zire72/index.html) with a 1Gb card
in it. This is enough to hold a lot of MP3s, videos and even films. Sound
quality is not bad through headphones and, obviously, it can be used for
keeping a calendar, taking snaps and films, voice and text memos, games etc.

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk