[thechat] Duck Bucketing --- wuz Something Really Silly

Martin Burns yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 10:54:38 CST 2005

On Thu, January 27, 2005 3:28 pm, Luther, Ron said:
> Little Elfur Logadóttir, from somewhere North of the World, wrote in:

>>>Oh and remember to take me ducking when I finally get to Texas, hokay?
>
> Absolutely!
>
> ... later we'll throw some steaks on the grill (Man! I *really* have
> to find some time to clean that thing!) ... toss back some of my wife's
> 'magic' margueritas ... and swap ducking stories!

I can testify to the quality of those margueritas. And steaks.

Cheers
Martin

--
"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk <- to train

Wooden toys for toddlers:
http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=95
Cute Baby Socks: