Hill Country - was Re: [thechat] Joel's Ireland photos, round 1of367

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Fri Feb 18 16:15:18 CST 2005

'Fun Car' Aficionado Bob Davis noted:

>>Sliding around in mud is a blast!

+1!  ;-)

(Mud and sand are both fun ... but I think I like dirt the best.)

>>Doing it in an elise would be awesome.... but ... you know, I've
always
>>wanted to take one of these out in the dirt... just for a few
>>minutes... just to hear it...
>>Lancia Stratos : http://www.rallycars.com/Cars/Lancia/Stratos1.html

Whoa!  Excellent choice!  ;-)

Yeah, that would be some serious 'smiles per mile'!

>>I don't know if I fit inside though..

Ouch!

... Yeah, Bertone had a 'thing' for teeny interiors in the 70's.

RonL.

(Who once managed to squeeze in ... to test drive an X1/9 ... and
had to be physically pulled out of the car without driving it ...
'cuz it was just way too small for me.    ;-(

Left knee tight against the door. Right knee tight against the
center column. Both knees touching? ... No, this ain'ta gonna
work!)