[thechat] Mouldy Grouting

thechat at cjmarsh.com thechat at cjmarsh.com
Sun Mar 20 18:04:17 CST 2005

All

I have grouting between the tiles (on the wall) and the bath in my
bathroom that seems to be mouldy. The grouting has a rubbery or
plastic-like consistency. I've tried bleach, and a number of other
preparations, but nothing seems ot shift it. I'm a little worried that
applying too much effort to the task will result in the grouting being
damaged. Has anyone had this problem and found a successful solution?

Any thoughts gratefully received.

Regards

Chris Marsh