[thechat] WAS -- Mouldy Grouting NOW -- uhh, mouldy grouting

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Tue Mar 22 09:46:59 CST 2005

Nagrom noted:

>>and nagrom is reminded why he doesn't listen to music with words
anymore, hehe....

Heh! Then you'd probably like Tony LaVorgna's version of the theme from
Flintstones' ... Crazy Jazz saxmophone player! ... (or izzat redundant?)
Give the sampler a listen here:

(His 'Lady from Mars' is really good too -- but that has some lyrics.)

>>BUT RON -- can you play that slammin' groove from Bartok's 5th String

Hey, Hey, Now! ... If Joey Ramone can play it .... <mumble, mumble> ...

(Who notes that he *did* pick up a magazine recently where Yngwie is
to be showing me how to play some Paganini ... then again, the last CD I
was Black Label Society's 'The Blessed Hellride' ... <sigh /> ... I
they go together in some sort of twisted alternative universe kind of
... The Pagster was 'long hair', right?)