[thechat]

Tara Cleveland evolt at taracleveland.com
Mon Apr 4 09:30:12 CDT 2005

Hey all,

I'm in London and so I want to go out to the pub...

We're all meeting up for a beervolt at Bradley's Spanish Bar
http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/info_pubbar_5009.html

Of course, knowing the London evolters I'm sure we'll end up at the
Champion - which is around the corner. So if you can't find us, pop
round to the Champion. You can tell where the evolt people are because
they'll be with a bald girl with the evolt.org logo on her head!
http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/info_pubbar_maps_772.html

London Beervolt: 18:30 GMT, at Bradley's Spanish Bar 'til late
(probably ending up at the Champion).

I hope to see all London area evolters there!

Cheers,
Tara

--
Tara Cleveland