[thechat] Simple Blog // Ski-Fish Questions

Madhu Menon chef at shiokfood.com
Tue Apr 5 13:19:48 CDT 2005

At 23:31 05/04/2005, Luther, Ron wrote:
>I used to run "B2" in my old evolt 'sandbox' space and that was more
>than
>enough for what I wanted to do.

http://wordpress.org/about/

WordPress is the successor to B2. :)

Right, so I have a question too. I have close to 150 pics from my Singapore
trip that I need to upload to a web photo gallery. The script I've been
using for my regular photo gallery - Gallery - is painful for such a large
number of photos.

Anybody know a very simple script through which I can upload and caption
these pics? That's all I want really - an easy way to caption, resize, and
upload them.

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Shiok Far-eastern Cuisine