[thechat] Simple Blog // Ski-Fish Questions

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Apr 5 13:56:56 CDT 2005

Luther, Ron wrote:
> Madhu Menon asked:
>>>www.wordpress.org ?
>
> Maybe. I'll take a look.  Thanks!
>
>>>How "simple" do you want? What features?
>
> I used to run "B2" in my old evolt 'sandbox' space and that was more
> than

But WordPress *is* the Quizat Haderach ... erm, I mean B2 :)  The author
changed the name a while back.  I'd recommend it, it rocks and is easy to
use.  Nice set of plugins too, just watch the version compatibility of older
plugins.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | "There's something about records which is
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |  really satisfying."