[thechat] Singapore food pics are online

Madhu Menon chef at shiokfood.com
Wed Apr 6 14:06:10 CDT 2005

As you may know, I was in Singapore for a week on a culinary pilgrimage.
Much food was enjoyed, and pictures taken.

I am happy to announce that they are now online.
http://madmanweb.com/gallery/singapore-trip

To save disk space, they've all been compressed and reduced in size. If
anyone wants a larger, better-quality version of one of the pics (don't ask
me to send you the whole album), send me an email. I shot these pics with
my pocket Casio Exilim EX-Z40 under various light conditions, so they don't
always match my quality expectations.

Feel free to pass them on to friends who might like good food. :)

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Shiok Far-eastern Cuisine