[thechat] Ping

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Fri Jun 24 10:49:13 CDT 2005

On 23 Jun 2005 at 17:04, Luther, Ron wrote:
[...]
> (Who will, undoubtedly, probably watch that "City of God" that
> somebody recommended ... and a whole bunch more anime ... before
> I get around to this one ... but I'll get to it eventually!!)
[...]

just rented the new Appleseed last weekend... i'm not such a fan of
computer animation for characters, although it looks great on the
mech...

and while they seemed to motion capture the main characters, many of
the background characters had the chunky movements associated with
overly-animated bodies in video games...