[thechat] Music to Boat To?

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Thu Aug 4 09:33:15 CDT 2005

On 4 Aug 2005 at 8:16, Luther, Ron wrote:

> Aardvark came through with a wonderfully eclectic list of suggestions!

that's a nice way of saying, "what the hell is this guy listening to?
should we seek help?"

[...]
> A very cool list, sir! Thanks for taking the time - I will be
> checking into those.

grab that Morcheeba song, too, it seems like it would be perfect on a
boat...

[...]
> (Lessee ... It's 'Otis' with 'red' and 'Morrissey' with 'white'
> isn't it?)
[...]

otis is definitely a red...

i think, however, that otis is more of a scotch drink, and morrissey
would be gin... but served as a Tom Collins...

with bombay sapphire...