[thechat] Music to Boat To?

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 16:24:11 CDT 2005

On 4 Aug 2005, at 02:21, aardvark wrote:

> Rico: The 2 Tone Collection: A Checkered Past (Disc 1) - Sea Cruise

Bugger - didn't think anyone else would have this! Hats off to you.

Here's my largely Celtic, mostly mellow collection (oh, with some
Pirate tracks too, Arrr!) - thanks for spurring me to put together an
iTunes playlist!

Runrig: Solus Na Madainn (The Morning Light) - instrumental
Runrig: An Ataireachd Ard (The High Surge of the sea)
Runrig: Day In A Boat
Runrig: The Mighty Atlantic/Mara Theme
Runrig: Edge Of The World
Runrig: The Ferry
Capercaillie: Fisherman's Dream
Capercaillie: Iona Theme
Capercaillie: Fear A Bhata (Oh my Boatman)
McCalmans: Farewell Tae The Haven
Fairport Convention: Sailing Boat
The Itinerant Band: Fisher's Hornpipe/Rights of Man
Toucan Pirates: Out in the Ocean
Toucan Pirates: The Rolling Wave
Toucan Pirates: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Pirate's Life for Me
James Galway and Kevin Conneff: Belfast Hornpipe
Ivan Drever: The Ballad Of Pirate Gow
Mike Oldfield: Blue Peter
Toucan Pirates: The Battle of Brisbane
Toucan Pirates: The Old-Rigged Ship
Toucan Pirates: Turpin Hero
Toucan Pirates: The Dingle Regatta
Mike Oldfield: Sailor's Hornpipe
Toucan Pirates: The Nine Points of Roguery
Bobby Darin: Beyond The Sea
Clannad: A Bridge (That Carries Us Over)
Rico: Sea Cruise
Philip Chevron: Thousands Are Sailing
David Gray: Sail Away
The Pogues: Thousands Are Sailing
Emmylou Harris, Dolores Keane and Mary Black: Grey Funnel Line

Full details with iTMS linky:
http://colonsay.easyweb.co.uk/~martin/temp/ocean.html

Translations where needed:
http://www.easyweb.co.uk/Members/martin/translations