[thechat] Music to Boat To?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Aug 5 17:00:18 CDT 2005

Martin Burns went 'old skool' on us offering up:

>>Here's my largely Celtic, mostly mellow collection
>>(oh, with some Pirate tracks too, Arrr!) [snip]

Thanks Martin!

WT_?? ... Footnoted translations?!?  Cor!  Blimey!  ;-)

Coolio!

I will try to track some of those down next week.

RonL.

<slaps forehead />
D'Oh! Rats! I may have to force myself to walk the plank!
... I forgot to include Al Stewart's "The Dark and the
Rolling Sea" (Great sea tune) and Alex Harvey's "The
Tomahawk Kid"!  Oh Maaaaaan!  Oh well ... There's
always 'disk 2' I guess!

Hmmmm ... Dunno whether to add in that Gordon Lightfoot
tune or not ... Eh. I'll think about it next week.