[thechat] yummy yummy yummy

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun Dec 4 13:24:23 CST 2005

Martin Burns wrote:
> On 3 Dec 2005, at 17:13, Judah McAuley wrote:
>>You probably couldn't find it in google because the lyrics are even
>>stranger than what you wrote. The line is actually "yummy yummy
>>yummy, I've got love in my tummy". All the interpretations of that
>>I can think of are quite rude, but then again, I'm a rude man. The
>>song appears to be by a band called Ohio Express and tune is called
>>"Yummy"
>>
>>http://lyrics.rare-lyrics.com/O/Ohio-Express/Yummy.html
>
> Used on a closing title of a Monty Python episode too if memory
> serves. Ah yes: Series 2, Episode 11 - How Not to be Seen.
> http://montypython.joolsc.net/downloads/sounds/YUMMY.WAV
> credited as being by Jackie Charlton and the Tonettes.

Also seen in The Simpsons a coupla times, particularly:

9F03 The Itchy & Scratchy Movie
- http://www.lardlad.com/assets/quotes/season4/movie.shtml
- http://download.lardlad.com/sounds/season4/movie11.mp3

>  > Spammers: Send me email -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk to train my filter
>  > http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/
> Sell Cloth Nappies from your website:
> http://www.purpur.co.uk/announcing-purpur-associates

Hmm, anti-spam message in sig, followed by spam - how ironic! :))) (btw,
your sigsep is broken)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | It's called a "changeover."  The movie
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | goes on, and nobody in the audience has