[thechat] pease porridge hot

Bob Davis bob at bobdavis.org
Tue Dec 6 10:44:54 CST 2005

On Dec 6, 2005, at 2:57 AM, Martin Burns wrote:

> On Mon, December 5, 2005 3:10 pm, Luther, Ron said:
>
>> Luchenbach
>> is less than 20 miles out of Fredericksburg, so there is easy
>> access to
>> the scenic 'hill country'. And it's roughly an hour (about 60 miles
>> West) out of Austin and a similar distance (about 50 miles North)
>> out of San
>> Antonio ...
>
> Pretty close to Bandera too, with really pretty countryside in
> between, to satisfy all your cowherding tendancies.

It's also about 500 yards away from where we had our wedding...

I was just out there a few weeks ago. Nice place to kick back in the
shade with a Shiner Bock and listen to some music.

It's finally getting a little chilly in the Hill Country - in the
teens (F) this morning! Here in San Antonio, it was only 30 - which
is cold for here.

bob