[thechat] Cadfael

Terry Fowler quackamoe at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 19:11:39 CST 2005

--- William Anderson <neuro at well.com> wrote:

> If you've got friends in the UK with a DVD recorder
> (which sadly I don't
> have), you could always ask them to tape series 3
> for you; it's on ITV3 this and next month:

I have that cousin in Chorley (-by-Preston) but at 75
years of
age I don't think I'll be asking her to make DVDs for
me. :)

What I still haven't managed to find out is how to get
English
Premier League games with commentary in English on
cable. I'm
tired of listening to the Spanish guys; I don't really
speak
Spanish, comprende?

What happened to Arsenal this year? And can anybody
stop Chelsea?

Terry