[thechat] new year, new life

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Jan 4 15:16:42 CST 2006

Joel Canfield noted:

>>Coincidentally, after nearly three years in apartments, we'll
>>finally be living in a *house* a week from Friday.

Woooot!   ;-)    Congrats Joel!

>>Older place in a slightly fashionable historical district.
Neat! We'll expect pictures eventually.

>>Somehow, it was built with a *basement*
<sniff />I miss my basement. (Actually, I miss that 4 foot wide divided
concrete utility tub often found in Northern basements.  It just feels
goofy rinsing out paint brushes in the middle of the driveway in the
dark with a garden house.  I don't like it.  Also, I still have one of
those 'water conservation' washing machines that I brought down from up
North - the extra hose designed to work with those tubs just confuses
the heck out of folks down heah.)

>>Did I mention that shortly after bringing up the subject here, a band
>>sort of formed itself around me?)
No you did not!  Congrats rocker!!

'Deja-Karmic-Rock-Vu' - the feeling that you have missed that chord
change before.  ;-P

>>And three bathrooms!
Ah ... Pretty posh! ... The veritable throne(s) of luxury!

>>And a library. [mit] two large stained glass windows; don't ask me
why.
Nooooooo! <drool /> A llllllL-L-L-Library?   Arrrgggggh!  Too too great!

(If it has one of those ladder on wheels thingies - please don't tell
me.)

Hmmmm ... Family, Kids, House, Library .... sounds like some amnimals
are next on the list!  (I might have some connections there!
Bwa-ha-ha-ha!)  ;-P

>>I'll send an invite to our housewarming as soon as it's ready :)
Coolio!  I'll start mixing the ritas!

Congrats Again - Sounds like a great year ahead!

RonL.