[thechat] Small Petty Things - wuz - RE: new year, new life

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 12:04:59 CST 2006

On Thu, January 5, 2006 3:18 pm, Luther, Ron said:
> Joel Canfield bespoke:
>
>>>Although, a small aquarium wouldn't be bad. Fish rarely chew
>>>on my books or wet on the kitchen floor
>
> Fish are fun!
Not Food!
(wait, wrong movie)

> But fish tie you down!  It's tough to travel when you have fish
> at home ... unless you don't mind the neighbors overfeeding and
> killing them while you are away.
>

> - You need a pet that's quiet.
> - Something that is hypoallergenic and doesn't mess up the house.
> - Something that doesn't take up much room.
> - Something that doesn't take up much time.
> - Something that will be okay by itself at home while you jaunt
> off to the Emerald Isle for a month or two.
>

> Hmmmm ... Think, think, think ...

A hackey-sack with a drawn on face.

That said, Morgan's getting close to being able to fetch beer - if only we had some in
the house...

Cheers
Martin

--
"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk <- to train

Wooden toys for toddlers: http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=95
Cute Baby Socks: http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=85_96