[thechat] fantasy authors (was RE: Cadfael)

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Thu Jan 5 17:27:27 CST 2006

> Anybody else have info on possible origin?

never occurred to me to even look. I've been saying it so long I'd
forgotten where it came from. For me, it came from Frank Zappa's "Nanook
Rubs It" on "Apostrophe"

But in my head, it gets all tangled up with Snuffy Smith. Entirely
wrong, but since his cousin's name is Barney Google, hard for me to
expunge.

But I never heard of somebody and the beast. I must be old or something.

I've heard of Berthold Brecht. Never eaten any, though.