[thechat] ice cream songs

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Tue Jan 17 10:09:40 CST 2006

> Anyway, off the top of my head with a bit of help from iTunes:

help, as in, flipping through a song list and knowing the chords
yerself, or is iTunes so magical you can sort songs by chord
progression? That'd sure break down my
iDontLikeThatStupidLowerCaseLetterBeginningEverything prejudice ;)

> and there's a few that start that way but wander off - Don't Like
> Mondays for one

Bingo. Play that about half an hour north of here, where they look at me
the way Texas looks at Cap'n Ron . . .

stupendous list, Martin. At least two workable medleys based similar or
creatively juxtaposed content in there. Buy yourself a pint for me.

joel