[thechat] ice cream songs

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Tue Jan 17 10:18:22 CST 2006

> Arrr, every cannon-shootin peg-leg knows the IV and ii are
> interchangeable
> (both being of sub-dorminant ilk)

huh?

yeah, I know what subdominant is. excuse my other deep levels of
ignorance regarding musical theory but you're saying that, if I'm
playing in A, I can swap Bm and F#m and it'll sound the same, or just
that they'll both work?

you're not lying to embarrass me at my next gig are you?

okay, so should I take a class to get some of this musical theory stuff
clarified, or can it be gotten from book learnin' or googlification? do
they still cover this in the piano lessons I never took?