[thechat] ice cream songs

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 11:50:49 CST 2006

On Tue, January 17, 2006 4:09 pm, Canfield, Joel said:
>> Anyway, off the top of my head with a bit of help from iTunes:
>
> help, as in, flipping through a song list and knowing the chords
> yerself,

Flipping through a songlist of prospects, and playing a snatch. And then searching the
iTMS for DooWop and artistes already in the list.

> or is iTunes so magical you can sort songs by chord
> progression?

That's the next release.

> That'd sure break down my
> iDontLikeThatStupidLowerCaseLetterBeginningEverything prejudice ;)

Heh. But CamelCase is OK, right? Sounds like you need a MacBook Pro:
http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/

> Buy yourself a pint for me.

*hic*

Cheers
Martin

--
"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk <- to train