[thechat] Presidenta Bachelet

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Tue Jan 17 13:44:14 CST 2006

Hey Javier,

congratulations, I love it ... single parent and all

/me ponders how many years until she's eligible for president ... oh wait,
we've already had a single mother ... shite :)

elfur
* the 'not-gonna-be-the-first' one*
(btw. not bonna be pres. at all - at least not national pres. - now
president or CEO of a big business is another thing)